Find the Best Online Translator for You
The way we interact with each other has been rapidly changing in the past few years. With the rise of technology, low-cost flights, and the internet, we are more connected than ever. From the comfort of our sofa, we can read blogs, news, and any other information from other countries. This transformation has affected the way we live, buy, and communicate with each other.
Thus, is no wonder we are willing to take down the language barrier so that we can communicate easily with other people. Here is where a translator can help us. Translators are specialized professionals that know all the nuances of different languages. They usually work with different language pairs and can translate written and oral types of communication.
However, you will have to make sure you choose the best one for you. Depending on the material you want to translate, you should hire a translator who is specialized in that particular area. Finding the perfect freelance can be tough, though. But, there are translation agencies that work with different types of translations. They have a varied team of translators who work with several language pairs and specializations.
List of 58 Best Translators Online for Hire in 2019
We have gathered 58 websites where you will be able to find the best online translator for you. Each one of them has a link to redirect you to their website where you will be able to find all the information about them. Check them out!
- Besttranslationservices.com has the best online translators available to work on your project. Their professional translators can work with more than 250 languages, and they cover several specializations. From apps and websites to medical and technical documents, their team has got you covered. Their affordable rates will surely match your budget and you can be sure you will not have to pay extra fees with them. Without a doubt, they are your one-stop solution for your translation issues.
- Xplanation.com works with dozens of languages and several specializations. They work with a dedicated team of native translators to ensure you will get an accurate translation. Their team will help you reach a global audience so that you can connect with a broader network of potential customers.
- Localizationguru.com provides translation services for marketing professionals. They will help you adapt your message to your target audience so that it gets the results you were looking for. Their team is composed of over 3,000 professional translators that can work with 65 languages. They can translate different materials and you can place your order online through their site whenever you want – they are available 24/7.
- DeepL.com is an online platform with powerful software that can translate different languages immediately. However, like with any other automated translations, the results may not be accurate, and you will have to edit them to be sure they sound natural. It is an excellent option if you need to translate a short paragraph quickly and you do not have too much time.
- Jbistudios.com offers different linguistic and translation solutions. They can translate creative projects, as well as audio and video files. They have over 25 years of experience and have been helping many international clients. Their team currently works with 50 languages. They will make sure to deliver a translation that can connect with your target audience.
- Inwhatlanguage.com has different rates to match different budgets. They provide various translation options to make sure they meet your requirements. They have a global team of translators that cover 200 languages, but if you do not see the one that you need on their list, make sure you contact them and they will sort it out.
- Interproinc.com helps businesses deliver their content in different languages so that they can connect with a global audience. They can help you translate documents, websites, e-learning materials, software, and video. The company has over 23 years of experience and has helped thousands of customers with their translation tasks.
- Ititranslates.com was founded in 1986 by Elby Pagano. Over the years, it has grown from a small local business to an international company. They currently provide translation services within 200 languages. Their team can work with different industries. These are some of the areas they work with: legal, medical, education, manufacturing, public health, immigration, marketing and advertising, finance, entertainment, insurance, and many more.
- Handtalk.me is a unique translation company. They provide digital translation for Brazilian Sign language. They help businesses connect with a broader audience through their websites. They help companies make their message more accessible to everyone. They also have a translation app that people can use to translate text and audio through their smartphones and tablets.
- Translated.com is one of the best-rated translation companies. They can work with 150 languages and 50 different specializations. Their professional team of translators delivers high-quality translations on time so that you can meet your deadlines. If you want to get a quote, just fill out their online form, and they will instantly show you the three different types of quotes they have for your language pair.
- Smartlation.com has a pool of 15,000 linguist experts that can translate different types of materials. They work with different languages, and you can be sure they will translate your order accurately so that it sounds natural in the target language.
- Adverbum.com is a translation and localization company that works with more than 70 languages. They combine their machine translation service with the one provided by their human professionals. This ensures that, at a low rate, you can get a decent translation. They work with six different specializations: manufacturing, life and sciences, games, IT, and travel and hospitality. Thus, if you are looking to translate a material within these areas, make sure you contact them.
- Thewordpoint.com only provides human translations to ensure they only deliver high-quality results. They work with hundreds of languages and different specializations. They also offer one of the most affordable rates in the market so if you have a tight budget, but you are looking for quality translations, they are your best match.
- Languageline.com aims at enabling communication through their translation services. They have over 36 years of experience and can work with 240 languages. They provide 24/7 services, so they are always available to work on your project. They can translate material within the health care, financial services, insurance, government, and general business needs areas. On their site, besides hiring their services, you can also download their translation manual.
- Strakertranslations.com has been around since 1999. They have helped many satisfied customers to translate their products. They currently work within eight different specializations. They can translate Adobe InDesign materials, gaming files, documents, technical manuals, personal and legal papers, translation API, websites, and video. They have offices around the world and can work with different languages.
- Stepes.com has a professional team of translators that can deliver fast translations and ensure they are accurate. They work within several industries and different languages to help you meet your goals. They guarantee to provide high-quality translations at affordable prices so that they fit your budget. They have helped many companies and organizations to translate their material. Their team is composed of 100,000 translators who can work with more than 100 languages.
- Alconost.com provides a revolutionary service. They have human translators working around the clock to deliver quick results. To use their platform, you will have to upload your document, and a translator specialized in that field and working with that language pair, will start working on your project. They will deliver it as soon as they can, and you will be able to read a copy from their customer area. They will also send it to your email so you can have a backup.
- Bablic.com has the best translator website professionals. They specialize in translating websites so that your international visitors can understand your message. They work with over 100,000 native speakers to deliver accurate translations. If you are curious to see how will your website look, you can try their service for free. They work in different languages, and they provide three different services. The first one consist of letting a professional translator work on your website. The second one is a machine translation edited by a human translator. And the third one is a machine translation edited by you.
- Capitatranslationinterpreting.com uses fantastic software that helps them ensure the translations they deliver are accurate and meet their requirements. They have worked with several international companies and can translate different languages. They provide translation solutions for several industries like legal and financial, e-learning, website, software, and technical. Their amazing team can work with over 180 languages. Thus, they are likely to work with your required language pair.
- Globalvoices.co.uk has offices in the UK, Peru, France, Germany, Italy, and the USA. They can work with different language pairs and they specialize in legal, technical, and medical translation. Although they also provide translation solutions for other fields. Their team can help you translate and localize your message so that it resonates with your target audience.
- Universal-translation-services.com can help you solve your communication problems. Their team is composed of professional linguists that are specialized in several languages. Thus, they can help you translate different materials from several languages into the language of your choice. Since an expert linguist will be working with your project, you can be sure they will choose the most effective words for your message. They currently work with over 500 language combinations.
- Marstranslation.com has a team of top-rated translators that can help you localize your text to make it more efficient. They can translate different types of materials in several languages. They have affordable rates that will surely match your budget. Before you place your order, you can get an instant quote from their site and see if it is within your budget.
- Luna360.com has an international team that can work with 200 languages. Their team can work with urgent projects and make sure to deliver them on the day you requested. You can hire their services all year round as their professional team works around the clock to make sure they are available for you. Their global network of translators can work with specialized documents like technical and medical papers.
- Jrlanguage.com works with 100 languages and a variety of industries. Their expert team can help you translate different documents like resumes, websites, products, surveys, and many more. They also provide a certified translation service that you can hire if you need to translate an official document like a certificate, immigration papers, or legal transcripts, to name a few.
- Mytranslation.com has an international community of 1,500 professional translators that are specialized in different areas. Their online platform makes it pretty easy to place an order. Simply upload your document, select the turnaround time and a specialized translator will start working on it. On the day you have requested, you will receive your translation which will be available to download.
- Tomedes.com, unlike other translation companies, provides a one year guarantee when they deliver your project. They work with individual customers and companies helping them translate their material. They can translate text, audio, and video files in 90 languages. Their global approach and local support can help you translate your message the way you want it.
- 2m.com.au provides localization and translation services in over 200 different languages. Their international team can also work with Aboriginal and Indigenous languages. They can translate different materials like written content and audio recordings. They have over 19 years of experience, and they sure know how to connect with an international audience.
- Bunnyinc.com can help you translate your creative projects accurately. Their professional team will localize your material to make sure it adapts to your target audience’s views. They guarantee to deliver ready-to-use translations as their expert team will proofread your order before sending it to you.
- Lingo24.com has a dedicated team of translators that can produce reliable translations that match your requirements. They have a TermFind tool that can help you find the perfect terminology for your material. This company was founded in 2001 and since then, it has grown into an international business that works with 150 full-time professional linguists and over 4,000 translators.
- Evirtualservices.com can send you a personalized quote in less than 24 hours. They work with different projects and can meet your deadline, even if it is an urgent one. Their team can translate technical and legal material, as well as marketing content and websites.
- Betranslated.com specializes in business, technical, marketing and IT translations. Their professional team guarantees to provide accurate translations that meet your requirements. They currently offer translation solutions within these languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Asian and Scandinavian languages. They provide premium services at affordable rates. They have different turnarounds for different projects. To give you an idea of how fast they can deliver your document if your project contains between 500 to 5,000 words, you will receive in two days. This time covers the translation and the quality check. And depending on your deadline, you will have to pay one rate or another.
- Translator.babylon-software.com can translate one page in one hour. So this can help you get an idea of how fast they can translate your project. Their ordering process is pretty simple. Once you have uploaded your document, they will match your project with the best translator for it. After they finished translating it, they will send it to you and you will have to approve it. Their customer service works around the clock so they can help you in case you have any problem.
- Lionbridge.com is a well-known translation service provider. They have an international team of professional translators that can work with different language pairs and specializations. Their current team is composed of over 100,000 expert translators that can work within 15 different industries.
- Net-translators.com has a team of expert translators that can work with over 60 languages. They can translate different material within the legal, financial, medical, and technical industries. Their team can also help you translate your website or videos so that you can reach a broader audience.
- Smartling.com provides revolutionary software to help you translate your website or any other material on your own. They provide a powerful translation memory to help you choose the best word, and their cloud-based CAT tool will help you ensure that your translation is excellent. However, as futuristic as this may sound, they also have a team of professional linguists that can work with 150 languages and across 50 different industries. They have the perfect balance between technology and tradition.
- Verbalizeit.com is a translation service provider that specializes in business translation. They can help you translate your business message and materials to reach new audiences. Their professional team can work with over 150 languages and dialects from 140 countries. They can translate materials from across 50 industries. And, their pay-as-you-go pricing policy lets you hire them when you need a translation instead of committing to a monthly fee.
- Worldlingo.com provides different translation solutions. On their website, you will find a translation tool that lets you upload your document to translate it through an automated translation. And they also offer human translations services. They have a team of qualified native speaking translators that work with 140 languages.
- Acclaro.com was founded in 2002, and since then, they have been helping companies unify their message across the world. Their professional translators can work with over 100 languages. They will make sure to translate a message that matches your requirements, one that you can identify with.
- Altalang.com has over 30 years of experience. They provide different language solutions, like translation and interpretation services. Their translation service is carried out by an international team of translators that can work with 100 languages. They are currently providing translation solutions for documents, software and website, video, and multilingual desktop publishing.
- Argosmultilingual.com works with technology, financial, manufacturing, and life sciences companies. They can translate different materials within these industries. They have won different awards and have a high rate of customer satisfaction. The company was founded in 1996 in Poland, and it has grown to an international translation business.
- Asta-usa.com has been around since 1987. They provide translations services within the legal, scientific, and medical industries. They cover around 70 languages and work with written material. Their team is composed of certified translators that are career-focused professionals. All of their staff go through a thorough hiring process so that they can be sure they will always provide an excellent accurate translation. They do not use any translation software because it cannot provide a professional translation. Thus, you can be sure that your project will be translated by human experts.
- Aspena.com has the best translators online available to work with your project. They have over 20 years of experience and have translated more than 230,000 projects across 80 fields. Their expert team can work with 200 language combinations. You can be sure that they will definitely cover your language pair.
- Advancedtranslationservices.com is a translation company based in the USA. Their team wan work with more than 250 languages. Their professionals have many years of experience translating different materials into their mother tongue. All of them hold a degree in a particular field as well as a translation certificate.
- Languagescientific.com is a translation agency based in the US. They specialize in medical and technical translation. Their professional team can translate material within these fields accurately. Their expert translators can translate from and to over 250 different languages. And, if you do not find your language pair on their list, contact them so they can sort it out.
- Languageconnections.com has been around since 1993. They support academic, business, and government clients around the world. They have a team of highly qualified linguists that can work with 100 languages to help you deliver your message to a broader audience. They will make sure to adapt it so that it resonates with your target audience.
- Languageconnect.net has a global team around 150 countries. They can provide accurate and high-quality translations 24/. They work with 150 languages and can translate different materials of various industries. They have also won an award for their impeccable service.
- Daytranslations.com provides professional translations and real-time interpreting services. They work with international professionals to make sure they cover your translation needs. Their expert team of translators and interpreters can work with over 100 languages. They can translate different documents like medical reports, technical manuals, emails, websites, and many more.
- Gengo.com is an online platform where you can find different freelance translators. Unlike the other websites, here you can choose the best freelancer for you. After you do a quick search, the site will display several professionals that meet your requirements. Choose one and contact them to see if they are the best match for you.
- Onehourtranslation.com delivers high volume translation projects within your deadline. Their huge team can work with 98 languages and different materials. They work 24/7 so you can be sure they can always meet your deadline. However, their big advantage is that they save all the documents in the cloud so you can use them whenever you need them, and you can be sure they will not get lost or damaged.
- Textmaster.com has a user-friendly platform that lets you upload the document directly from their site. This makes the ordering process more accessible, especially for larger files. Before you place your order, make sure you ask for an instant quote to see if you are happy with the final price. They currently work with 50 languages and several specializations.
- Speakt.com can help you grow your business by reaching new markets. Their professional translators will make sure to deliver a text that sound natural in the target language. For this, they will research your audience and see what the best way they can connect with them through words is. Plus, they are currently offering a discount until the 8th of January so you can try their services at a reduced price.
- Gts-translation.com has 15 years of experience in the field. You can be sure that your material will be translated by the best translator for your order. They work with all European and Asian languages and can translate different materials. Their translators work with different specializations and they all use CAT tools to ensure your translation is accurate.
- Rushtranslate.com is an online platform where you can find the best translator online to work with your project. They have a 24 hour turnaround time so they can deliver your project quickly. However, bear in mind that this rush turnaround time can only be meet for orders of one to three pages. They are based in the U.S., but they work with customers all over the world. Their team can work with multiple languages and different fields. They currently work within these industries: legal, medical, academic, business, immigration, and financial.
- Rev.com has great customer reviews and can work with rush turnaround times. They have a team of certified translators that can translate your official documents like college certificates, personal documents, or any other legal paper you may need.
- Transperfect.com is a well-known translation company. They have a team composed of 4,600 employees, and they are based in 90 offices around the world. They have over 25 years of experience, and they specialize in business translation. So if you are launching a new product or you want to expand your business, they can help you translate your message to make sure it resonates will the local audience.
- Ft98.us is a translation service provider that can work with several materials from different industries. Their team can translate documents, websites, multimedia material, software, and multilingual desktop publishing papers. They can work in different languages. However, they have six languages that they consider their main language set. These languages are German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, and Japanese.
- Fast.onehourtranslation.com has higher rates than the average market prices, but it is because they can translate quickly any material. Their team is composed of 10,000 translators that work around the clock, so they are always available to translate your documents. They guarantee always to meet your deadline, which is a plus if you have to submit an instant translation.
- Dynamiclanguage.com has over 30 years of experience. They have helped 4,000 happy customers to translate their materials. They are based in the US, but they have international customers. They can work with 150 different languages and dialects, and their team can translate material from 14 industries.
We hope that you can find the best translator online on this list – we are sure you will. Remember to contact the translator in advance before placing your order. You will have to ask them about how fast they can translate, what is their specialization, their rates and language pair, as well as if they work with urgent orders or not. These details will help them work better with your paper and deliver an accurate translation.
If you need to translate a manual, an interview, a lecture, a book, an article, a film, a medical report, or any other material, make sure you contact the perfect translator for you. Depending on what you need, a translation company may be the best match for you.